Neither the management of KAND, nor the host of Talk Time, is responsible for verifying the validity of each listing, nor the transactions or services rendered as a result of, or in the course of, this program.
Neither KAND nor New Century Broadcasting screens or knows anything about the people seeking, being hired for work, or soliciting someone for work, and is, therefore, not responsible for anyone who may answer Talk Time appeals, sales, and/or hiring requests made by callers.
Call 903 874 1340 weekdays from 8-10 am. or send your emails to email@example.com
The 3-4-5 Rules:
3 calls or emails in any 7 day period
4 items per call or email
5 times maximum to list any item
*********Wednesday Talk Time Items******
1. Happy Wednesday.
2. Looking for any side work have own truck will haul off scrap metal free or will haul off anything for a fee. 214 218 0725
5. chest freezer. side by side ref. speakers. 903 851 1801
6. 1998 jeep grand Cherokee Laredo. good condition 126,000 miles. 903 875 9786
7. puppies free. 903 493 2237
8. Awesome Brand New Bull Rope with leather pad (Super Pro PBR) Leather in handhold, 9 Plait, Left Handed Offset, Half Lace, 1" Soft Tail, 7/8" handle, 3 braided nylon keepers
Approx 8 ft from the block to the end of the tail, Approx 7 ft from the block to the end of the loop, Pad has been on a few bulls but in Excellent condition, Pre tied knot already in the rope. Ready to ride! $280. Call or text Sheena 972-999-7811
9. Looking for this year's fresh pecans. If anyone has any we can come pick up just need a small bag please. 419-980-2958 ask for Dawn
10. 12' aluminum boat w/ trailer & motor $500. 410 savage, trade for trolling motor. storage building $5000 obo. wheelchair lift $375. 903 390 1859
11. Looking for single shot 4-10. 903-641-7006
12. washer & dryer $150. 903 229 9063
13. lost black wallet at shell on 2nd st.
903 641 5527 or 903 229 2170 308 s. 30th st or take to McKee Lumber.
14. clean 7' couch $30. 903 519 4928
15. house for sale 3 br/1 bath on 11+ acres w/playground, storage building, playhouse. 2000 ford exposition. 98 dodge ram ext cab $1700 obo. 903 493 0335
16. brown recliner. pullups & pads. att phone. 972 875 9879
17. found money. 903 851 6894
18. Dirt Bikes: 2010 Kawasaki KLX 110 Like New Condition $1500. 2011 Kawasaki KLX 140 Like New Condition $1500. 903-389-2724
19. Need decorative tin, new or old, like ceiling tile for backsplash in kitchen. 903-641-3039
20. In keeping with the time change, the Mustang Volunteer Fire Department will again be going to homes in our fire area this Saturday, Nov. 1 after lunch, to check batteries and smoke detectors. If you have any questions, please contact:
Gary Arnett 903 467 7888
Johnny Whearley 903 519 0847
Wes Smith 903 654 2216
22. want square bales of hay for hayride. 903 879 4542 after 1pm.
23. Bridal Originals brand wedding gown size 14 needs to be dry cleaned asking $100 but
will negotiate. text BRITTANY 903-467-9413
24. ONE MORE CHANCE TO GET THIS DEAL. I HAVE 3 NAVARRO COLLEGE LINED PULL OVER JACKETS
WITH HOODS AND THEY ARE LIKE NEW, I HAVE A RED ONE THAT IS A LARGE AND ONE RED AND
ONE NAVY BLUE THAT ARE 2X SIZE $20 EACH OR I'LL TAKE $30 CASH IF YOU WANT THEM
ALL....WHAT A DEAL CALL OR TEXT 903-257-6487 CAN SEND PICTURES
25. speakers in box free! tires 20" $20 for all 3. 903 874 8643
26. want brian perry to call 903 229 2190
27. want t posts, cattle panels, & a riding mower. 903 229 0514
28. small berringer P.A. system. bassman amp. 469 658 6563
33. electric GE stove $150. couch $50. sears mower $75. desk $50. 210 542 8294
34. 4 steel wheels ford 17" 6 lug. $40. mule deer head, white tail head, black bass mounted. 214 597 7942
35. comforter & bedding for baby. baby clothes. text 972 876 8373
36. gold's gym workout machine $45. 903 602 0670
37. 95 gmc pu. 903 493 0616
38. 2 Family Moving Sale and 1 family garage sale-Hand tools, auto ramps, yard tools, riding and power mowers, gas trimmer, yard games, bicycles, car seat, Budweiser Pool Table light, Antique drafting desk, living room furniture, rocker, kitchen cooking items, dishes and linens, silk plant arrangements, Xmas decorations, pictures, large angle collection, milk glass collection, Body Solid Model 1500 weight machine and many more items all priced to sell! 8am Friday October 31 and Saturday November 1st. Watch for signs directing you to the sale. 401 & 405 Pecan Point (On Richland-Chambers Lake in Chambers Point). Not hard to find and only 10-15 minutes from Corsicana. Take 287 south to lake. Go over bridge. Take SECOND left (or north) onto CR 3285. Go to "T" in road and go left on 3280. Go thru Chambers Point gate and stay straight to Pecan Point. Look for signs.
39. want place to pick up paper shell pecans. 903 641 5878
40. want deer blind. 254 495 1721
41. Would like to buy an older rv or maybe trade an old boat and motor toward it. Also, looking for an american native flute - preferably in the key of A or E. 903.654.9191
42. pecans. 616 n. 37th st. 903 872 8049
43. Wheat colored beauty rest sleeper sofa with air up mattress and wheat & red accent pillows. Less than a year old and in excellent condition. Asking $500. 903-654-1521
44. 10 cafe tables & about 40 chairs $100 all.
903 879 0718
45. Second Mission Baptist Church is hosting an Annual Harvest Day Nov. 1, 8 AM - 12 Noon..
Second Mission Baptist Church 909 S. 5TH ST. CORSICANA. FREE CLOTHES, FREE FOOD AND GAMES. COME AND JOIN THE FUN!!!
51. 1978 Mercury Zephur 4/dr with a/c, heat, excellent condition asking $1500 or reasonable offer, clear and clean title. Looking for old or used kitchen cabinets and a complete a/ c unit for the outside of the house. (903) 875-6313
52. 98 geo prism $1000. 903 275 1057
53. 2 dvd players for vehicle. want derringer. antiques: tea pot & creamer. want trampoline. 972 825 9057
54. Estate Sale COOL, eclectic, retro, 70s style stuff! 221 Commerce Street (downtown Corsicana. across street from Owen's Hardware)
Furniture, light fixtures, and many other retro things. Collectible glass, art, big
screen tv, front loading whirlpool duet washer & dryer (nice & almost new!), another
washer & dryer, old fridge good or deer camp or somesuch, vintage patio furniture,
yard tools, old shutters & doors, 1930's era smoking pipes, and much more! Don't
miss this one. 221 Commerce Street (across street from Owen's Hardware)
Today thru Saturday (half price)
Opens at 10..till 6pm
55. Camper around 1995 or 98 for $1700. Needs work or will trade. text 903-875-4929
All calls recorded.
All dogs must be at least one year old to be sold on Talk Time. However, younger dogs may be given away free.
Talk Time is intended for individuals to buy, sell, and trade.
If you own a business, we'd love to have you as a paid sponsor!
Please call our Sales Manager, Kevin Ward, to purchase advertising at 903-874-7421.
It's effective and more affordable than you may think!
*We reserve the right to refuse service, including phone calls and/or emails, from any person, or for any item, for any reason.