Neither the management of KAND, nor the host of Talk Time, is responsible for verifying the validity of each listing, nor the transactions or services rendered as a result of, or in the course of, this program.
Neither KAND nor New Century Broadcasting screens or knows anything about the people seeking, being hired for work, or soliciting someone for work, and is, therefore, not responsible for anyone who may answer Talk Time appeals, sales, and/or hiring requests made by callers.
Call 903 874 1340 weekdays from 8-10 am. or send your emails to email@example.com
The 3-4-5 Rules:
3 calls or emails in any 7 day period
4 items per call or email
5 times maximum to list any item
*********Monday Talk Time Items*************
1. 2004 MODEL KIRBY VACUUM AND CARPET CLEANER WITH ALL ATTACHMENTS. THE ATTACHMENTS HAVE NEVER BEEN USED. WOULD LIKE TO BUY A LATE MODEL WASHING MACHINE IN GOOD CONDITION PREFER
A KENMORE OR GE. 903 654 8816
2. Looking for fresh dill and Israel melons. Call or text 254-631-7098
3. Looking for reasonably priced CISD boys school uniforms (shirts, shorts, pants, long sleeve, short sleeve, you name it) sizes 8 and 10 in brand new condition. Talk or text 903 493 3628
4. Looking for a velvet recliner or swivel rocker in good clean condition. please send a picture of it to 903-467-4415.
5. Four person Jacuzzi Spa, Set up and working perfectly. 10 ft x 10ft and has all the accessories including heater and mechanical swivel cover. Two entry steps and wood siding included. Everything goes and you disassemble and move. Serious inquiries only. $975. Overstuffed three person sofa. Beige with two recliners built into sofa on each end. Middle sectional folds down into a coffee holder/drink tray. Ready to use $250. 2 diamond plate side mount tool boxes for a standard size pickup. Good condition, over-rail design. Pictures available. $75 for both Or $45 each. 903-879-2885
6. riding horse. 903 493 0240 or 903 602 6716
7. 2013 28 Foot V nose enclosed trailer. New tires and has AC $10,500. 91 Jeep Cherokee needs work. $500. 2008 Kymco 250 Four wheeler. Very clean and ridden very little. $1800. 903-654-2373 or 903 874-5413
8. Looking for work mowing yards or trimming trees. 903-602-0094
9. 1988 Skeeter 17' with 150 hp Mercury, needs work on floor, foot control motor guide, Lawrence fish finder $1000 firm. 903.654.0949
10. need skinny teacher clothes. 903 493 4770
11. auto pistol 380 Llama $200 firm. 903 872 1296
12. Visually handicap individual, on low fixed income, also diabetic, in need of stationary bike, tread mill, etc, just remember I don't have much money, thanks for any consideration. Cary 903-875-8600
13. Someone lost phone memory card with photos on it, found card @ library. I am looking for yard work, moving job and handyman work. 903-851-1091
14. wanr pop up camper or 2 wheel camper. 903 874 3145
15. 350 engine w/trans $600. 469 285 2067
16. Vacation bible school at Calvary Worship Center, 1364 N.Beaton, today through Friday, 9 am to 12 pm. Kindergarten through 4th grade. The theme is Wierd Animals. Beautifully decorated. You can come any day.
17. GPS Unit with a 8 GB memory card and carrying case, Shower Chair, A Hoover Bagless vacuum for sale. All items are $20 each. text or call 903-641-9568 or 903-874-7121 4114 S hwy 287.
18. We are needing donations to help lay my uncle to rest. It has been a solid week and we are running out of options. If anyone would like to donate they can take donations to Woodforest Bank account # 1770381372 or we have a Go Fund Me running online at http://www.gofundme.com/buzzgw
Dechaume and Buchanan Family
19. want full mattress & box. 972 935 3844
20. Looking for a good clean double mattress set. 903 229 8754
21. want Trampoline metal circle, don't need legs, springs or jumping matt. But I would be glad to haul it all off for you if you want. Thanks 903-641-3039
22. Does anyone want a small, super friendly, 1 year old girl dog? Looks like a Beagle
mix. I found her near my house last week. She gets along with other dogs. She is very shy at first, maybe has been abused. She has a TON of kisses and hugs for you! Will help pay for shots and spay if needed. If you would like pics or more info, please call 214-463-5065
33. super chip for ford diesel PU. want someone to move a building 100 feet. 903 229 3908
34. want mustang. 903 874 2609
35. elect dryer. police scanner. metal handicap ramp. 903 874 3467 after 11am.
36. want trailer house or small house to be moved. oil well tanks. 3 small 4 wheelers. 3 br house for sale. 903 874 7601
37. want camper, bumper pull. 972 351 4284
38. want banny rooster. 903 467 9149
39. want bumper pull RV trailer. want electric work done. 214 850 8712
40. 3 shelf wooden cabinet $20. 19 1/2" wide x 29" tall and 9" deep. Great for shop. Toy box made from 3/4" plywood. 48" long x 26" deep x 24" wide $40. 972 875-1241
41. want chain saw. want someone to cut trees. want linda to call. 903 644 5778
42. Thanx once again for all yall do for the community and helping us get stuff we dont
need anymore into the hands of those that do --God says do not forget to do good and
share with others and He will be pleased- i believe that with yall he is well pleased! David
43. I would like to wish my daughter Sarah Sullivan a belated birthday wish her birthday was yesterday and she is the big -21- and I love her so much and very proud of her.
- david your Orkin man
45. Free puppy about 1 yr old, half heeler half australian sheppard, great with kids, loves to play soccer, owners can no longer care for him, free to good home. 903 872 5283 Camille Mccain
46. 8ft by 8ft storage shed made of hardie board material, must move yourself, it is
1yrs old can house a small riding mower, and other stuff $400. in Palmer 469-245-1330 can send pics if needed....this is a great buy. Ask for Stuart.
47. 28 x 50, 3br, 2 bath, large kitchen, laundry room, big living room, walk-in-closets, plus a 10 x 27 room added to the master br. 14 x 50 covered porch. has to be
moved. $15,000 or best offer. 903-654-0612
48. furniture. 469 570 8070
49. Frigidaire Crown heavy duty gas dryer $100 obo; two 26" bicycles - man and woman's $40 each obo. 903 360 2238
50. for sale 1996 aero camper, bumper pull, outside in good condition, inside needs to be redone, would be good for hunting $400. 903-467-4505
51. temporary meter pole, gas utility cart that needs work, and a small trailer. looking
for house owner finance possibly w acreage. 903 229 2272 call or text
52. 2 calico kittens free. desk. shelves, racks, night stands. other items. 903 257 4571
53. 2 dearborn gas heaters, one small one medium size $50 for both. 2 kitchen tables, sturdy tables $25 each no chairs. antique oak dining set with 4 chairs and buffet table, nice carvings, made in mexico, heavy $200. 1967 Thunderbird, all original, excellent interior, a must see. located in Corsicana 903-875-1631
54. want car. 903 493 4442
55. Looking for yards to mow. I only have a riding mower and not a professional lawn guy. It can be just once or all year. I'll do it in the evening or weekend. James 903 602 6182
56. New still in the box Milwaukee 18v cordless Sawzall asking $80. (903)493-3001
57. 2 converter boxes. 903 875 9519
58. glastron outboard motor boat with johnson motor and trailer $500 firm. 903-467-4505
59. craftsman chain saw, a 45 pistol, some grinding discs for a hand grinder, for sale or trade! 972-268-0260
60. For sale 12 foot round pipe farm gate $15. craftsman lawn airater 36" wide, pulls behind a riding mower $20. looking for a very cheap small hot tub. 903-257-5329
61. The Kerens Peewee football Players and cheerleaders will be hosting a bake sale and
car wash on Saturday August 2, 2014 from 9am - 2pm. The bake sale will be held at
the Food Rite (by the girls) and car wash will be held right next door (by the boys)
at the Prosperity Bank Of Kerens. The girls and boys will be competing to see who
can raise the most money for uniforms and other expenses for their league!
Later that evening, at 6pm, the league will host a spaghetti dinner benefit at the
KESA building, located on Main Street in Kerens. Their will be spaghetti, salad,
bread, tea or water and a dessert. The cost is $7 for adult plates and $5 for child
plate. There will be a live auction and door prizes! Come join these young boys and girls for a great cause!
62. Unity Baptist Church will be selling BBQ Brisket sandwiches at WALMART this
Saturday, August 2nd from 10 - 2 pm. Sandwich, chips and a drink will be $7.00.
This is to help our Youth to raise money to go to the Passion Play in Arkansas.
Come out to help us raise money for the Youth!!
All calls recorded.
All dogs must be at least one year old to be sold on Talk Time. However, younger dogs may be given away free.
Talk Time is intended for individuals to buy, sell, and trade.
If you own a business, we'd love to have you as a paid sponsor!
Please call our Sales Manager, Kevin Ward, to purchase advertising at 903-874-7421.
It's effective and more affordable than you may think!
*We reserve the right to refuse service, including phone calls and/or emails, from any person, or for any item, for any reason.